Pageviews All Time

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family and Friends.



I think this is the most important thing in your life hands down. This should be common sense, but people tend to forget their roots, where they started, and who they started with. We are all human, we all make mistakes, and we all tend to forget,  but realize that your family will always be there for you through thick and thin. You should always make it a point to spend time with them, I'm not talking about taking them out to dinner every night...just going over to their house and talking story is enough or just calling them here and there. I remember asking my Grandma...."Hey, I'm going to the market tomorrow...would you like me to pick something up for you? Do you need anything?" and she replied. "No, I don't need anything, all we need is your company." Who says that? Seriously. In our world today...everyone wants something from you, but all she wanted was my company. I love my family to death, I would do anything for them and they would do anything for me. Always do things for people without expecting anything in return, do things straight from your heart and I promise you the rewards will be greater and it will make you a better person. People are going to notice and then in return, will do the same for you...it's an awesome chain reaction. Try it.....BUT family doesn't always have to be blood. Sometimes your friends actually become your family. They're going to be those handful of people who will stick with you no matter what, they will always be there for you to talk, listen, and they'll always be there for you to lean on. The hard part is weeding out the fake from the real, but that is just the risk you're going to have to take with people to find your true friends. Just because they've been your friend since you were in elementary school doesn't mean anything. Sometimes they'll even make mistakes, but as long as they apologize sincerely, you have to forgive and give people a second chance to learn from they're mistakes. Like I said earlier...we are only human. Hey, one day you'll meet someone special and they will change your whole life and make you a better person w/o you even knowing it. I always thought things in your life happened because you wanted it to, what I mean is....I didn't believe in "Fate" I thought everyone was in control of their own life, but as I go through life...I'm becoming a strong believer in the saying "everything happens for a reason"....Good and Bad. You do or you don't do things, you make good decisions or make some bad ones, you meet people or you drift away from people, and in the end everything falls into place. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, or not even in the next 5-10 years....but it will. That's all for now. I'll add to this later. Enjoy. PLEASE comment if you have anything to add.


“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family”- Anthony Brandt


“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss


“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” - Maria Robinson


3 comments:

  1. I love your face no homo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that was me but I dont know how to put my name on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love G-MA!!! And I like to see you spend more time with them so Grandpa can work on his left hook to your chin:D

    ReplyDelete