Pageviews All Time

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Training Blog. 11-11-10. (HMC Academy) Sparring.

Today was my first day back to sparring...and i got a good WELCOME BACK! haha. got beat up and also got kneed right on the forehead by Mr. Justin Konia!!! J Wong and Konia-san are getting ready for their fights on Dec. 17th...so i'm trying to do all i can to help my brothers out. That's one thing i love about MMA...you can punch, kick, knee, choke out your buddy then laugh about it and do it all over again. :-p
But here's some pictures of my training scars. I'll update the pictures of my eye because you can't really tell. enjoy. Happy Veteran's Day!

ALSO....I WANT TO SAY A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY COACH KEVIN "PERFECT HAIR" YOSHIDA for cold pressing all the blood from my eye!!!!! I appreciate EVERYTHING you do!!!


View 1 (eye)


View 2 (Eye)


Back of my ear from D-Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment